[manse-modeemi] NUCCC 2003

Erkki Seppala flux@modeemi.fi
Mon Jun 26 15:10:09 2006

Kas tuossa on hieman alustavaa tietoa ko. tapahtumasta

-----------------8<----------------------8<-------------------------

We are delighted to invite your computer club to next years Nordic
University Computer Club's Conference at Helsinki University of
Technology, Otaniemi, Finland.

The conference takes place on 28.-30.3 (Fri through Sun) at Otaniemi
campus. Exact schedule is not yet decided: however, we will expect you on
Friday 28.3. on the afternoon.

There will be a familiar structure of less formal activities on Friday
evening, lectures on Saturday and NUCC meeting on Sunday. On Saturday,
there will be sittning/sitz/sitsit/dinner held by best Finnish
traditions ;)

Program will be announced some time in the near future. Lecture topics
include (the most probably) something like bioinformatics, mobile IP and
scripting. Unfortunately, we could not get Maddog speaking, he
visits Finland a couple weeks too early. :)

We will send more information later, including url to the as of yet
unconstructed web page containing all the necessary information. ;)

We warmly welcome you to the Best NUCCC Ever - be our guests and enjoy!

Greetings,

NUCCC organizing committee
Tietokilta/Data Guild

--